The European Outdoor Group (EOG) and ISPO have joined forces for an incentive to attract outdoor retailers who have never visited ISPO MUNICH before. The idea is to give these “freshmen” the best possible benefits from their first visit by offering an attractive program, which includes:
– an introductory breakfast
– a presentation on how to make most out of the show by senior ISPO associate Hans Overduin (former buying manager at Dutch retailer Bever)
– organized stand visits with special presentations
– access to the ISPO CARD lounge
– a retail tour through Munich to offer inspiration from a point of sale perspective
Many retailers have already been invited directly by supporting brands and EOG and ISPO contacts, but in addition, interested retailers can apply via the EOG website to join the program. Deadline for applications is Jan. 15.